Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) -Days/Evenings - Cambridge Care Center
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Category (Portal Searching)
Cambridge Care Center is known for providing rehabilitation, long-term care and behavioral health management. Through 24-hour nursing services, individualized care plans, and a daily range of engaging social and recreational activities, we work together with each individual who comes to our care community. Cambridge Care Center offers a wide arrange of amenities for those in need of post-acute care, including several private rooms complete with flat-screen TV’s and phones for personal use.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Cambridge Care Center is seeking a Full time CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT at their 96 bed skilled nursing community located in Lakewood, CO.
The primary responsibility of the CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT is to assist in the administration of medications to residents as ordered by the attending physician, under the direction of the attending physician, the nurse supervisor or charge nurse, and/or the Director of Nursing Services. The administration of medications will follow current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities. You are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties.:
- Ability to work flexible schedules.
- Present a friendly attitude working with residents and staff.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma.
- Must be a licensed Certified Medication Aide, having successfully completed a state approved training program and any necessary examination(s) in accordance with laws of this State.
- Minimum of 6 months practicing as a Certified Nursing Assistant.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully when personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions.
- Must be able to work harmoniously with other personnel.
- Must be knowledgeable of computer systems, system applications, and other office equipment.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
Cambridge Care Center is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!