Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Full Time/Part Time- Cottonwood Care Center
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Category (Portal Searching)
At Cottonwood Care Center, we are dedicated to enhancing the lives of those we serve. Whether the need is for short-term rehabilitation or for an extended period of time, it is our goal to exceed the expectations of our residents by providing quality care and exceptional service.
We measure outcomes and successes that are focused on areas our residents, family members and employees consider important. We welcome you to come take a tour and see the difference at Cottonwood Care Center.
Care Cottonwood also provides recognized care for those living with mental impairments in a non-secure environment
- Mental Health services
- Psychiatrist services
- Medication management and education
- Staff escorted outings to community
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Cottonwood Care Center is seeking a full and part time CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) at their 117 bed skilled nursing community located in Brighton, CO.
The primary responsibility of the CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) is to provide all assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services. A successful CNA in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Receive and report resident status at the beginning and end of each shift and as needed.
- Provide personal care to residents per their individualized plan of care.
- Document all pertinent information regarding care as assigned.
- Report all changes in residents’ conditions to the Nursing Supervisor as soon as practical.
- Prepare residents for meals and assist to and from the dining areas.
- Record residents’ fluid/food intake.
In addition, a CNA must have the following:
- A valid and unrestricted Driver’s License.
- A current, unencumbered, active license to practice in the state.
- Demonstrated skills that result in excellence resident care, as appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- The ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- An ability to deal professionally handle personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Demonstrated knowledge of laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to hospital and nursing facility administrative procedures.
Cottonwood Care Center is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!