Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Clear Creek Care Center
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Category (Portal Searching)
Clear Creek offers comprehensive rehabilitation services that include a broad range of medical and complex clinical care for your rehabilitation and recovery needs. Therapy services are provided in our fully equipped therapy gym and in our guest rooms depending on your needs. Home assessments and therapeutic community integration is provided as applicable.
We developed the ‘Cardiac Boot Camp’ specialty program with Saint Anthony’s Hospital’s Heart Failure Team. A trusted partner in delivering complex clinical care, Clear Creek is equipped to meet the needs of those requiring gastroenterology, respiratory services, and wound care.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to a person-centered care philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Clear Creek Care Center is seeking 3 full time CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) at our skilled nursing community located in Westminster, Colorado.
The primary responsibility of the CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) is to provide all assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services. A successful CNA in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Patience, tact, a cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as willingness to handle difficult residents.
- Is a supportive team member.
- Able to relate information concerning a resident’s condition.
- Demonstrate a passion for caring as evidenced by interaction with co-workers, residents, families, and visitors.
A CNA must have the following:
- A valid and unrestricted Driver’s License.
- A current, unencumbered, active license to practice in the state.
- Demonstrated skills that result in excellence resident care, as appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- The ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- An ability to deal professionally handle personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Demonstrated knowledge of laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to hospital and nursing facility administrative procedures.
Clear Creek Care Center is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!
Job Reference #: 1207