CNA, Part Time, Nights - Harmony Pointe
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Category (Portal Searching)
We offer many areas of special expertise. We are located in a residential community setting in a quiet neighborhood with tree lined streets, we have been an integral part of the community for many years.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, HARMONY POINTE NURSING CENTER. is seeking Part Time Night CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANTS at their 110 bed skilled nursing community located in Lakewood, Colorado.
The primary responsibility of the CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (Weekend day) is to provide all assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services. A successful CNA in our community has these traits and attributes:
Self motivated believes in hard work and good attendance.
Easily manage multiple demands and activities.
Genuine concern for patients, Sympathetic and patient.
Embraces training. Updates skill on own.Helps others and seeks additional work.
In addition, a CNA must have the following:
- A valid and unrestricted Driver’s License.
- A current, unencumbered, active license to practice in the state.
- Demonstrated skills that result in excellence resident care, as appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- The ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- An ability to deal professionally handle personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Demonstrated knowledge of laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to hospital and nursing facility administrative procedures.
Harmony Pointe Nursing Center is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 1282