CNA - Colorow
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Category (Portal Searching)
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Colorow Care is seeking a Fulltime CERTIFIED MEDICATION AIDE at their 75 bed skilled nursing community located in Olathe, CO.
The primary responsibility of the CERTIFIED MEDICATION ASSISTANT is to assist in the administration of medications to residents as ordered by the attending physician, under the direction of the attending physician, the nurse supervisor or charge nurse, and/or the Director of Nursing Services. The administration of medications will follow current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities. You are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties.:
- Team Player
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma.
- Must be a licensed Certified Medication Aide, having successfully completed a state approved training program and any necessary examination(s) in accordance with laws of this State.
- Minimum of 6 months practicing as a Certified Nursing Assistant.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully when personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions.
- Must be able to work harmoniously with other personnel.
- Must be knowledgeable of computer systems, system applications, and other office equipment.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
Colorow Care Center is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please
Job Reference #: 1487