Care Team Coordinator - Denver North
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Social Work
Located in the heart of Denver, Colorado, Denver North Care Center is dedicated to providing for the whole person and not just the disease. In addition to short-term skilled rehabilitation, Denver North Care Center has an established inpatient addiction recovery program for individuals needing medical and therapeutic services for drug and alcohol addiction.
Our program is licensed by the Colorado State Alcohol and Drug Abuse Division (ADAD) and run by a full-time director who is a Certified Addictions Counselor. Denver North also boasts a recognized behavioral health program, assisting residents both young and old in reaching their optimal functional level.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Denver North Care Center is seeking a Full-time CARE TEAM COORDINATOR at their 84 bed skilled nursing community located in Denver, Colorado.
The primary responsibility of the CARE TEAM COORDINATOR is to assist in planning, developing, organizing, implementing, evaluating, and directing our facility’s social service program.
- Must be flexible with working the weekends and evenings.
- Interpret the department’s policies and procedures to employees, residents, visitors, government agencies, etc.
- Assist in the scheduling of activity care plans and assessments.
- Record and maintain regular Social Service progress notes indicating response on treatment plan.
- Provide consultation to members of our staff, community agencies, etc., in efforts to solve the needs and problems of the resident.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Some health care experience preferred.
- Must possess a valid and unrestricted Colorado Driver’s License.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully when personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Must be able to communicate policies, procedures, regulations, reports, etc., to personnel, residents, family members, visitors, and government agencies/personnel.
- Must possess the ability to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into exiting practices.
- Must possess the ability to work harmoniously with and supervise other personnel.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace
Denver North Care Center is proudly a managed facility of