Business Office Manager - Jackson Manor
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
At Jackson Manor, We measure outcomes and successes based on what our residents, family members and employees consider important. We welcome and encourage you to take a tour to see and experience the difference at Jackson Manor. We take pride – whether you are staying with us for only a few days or you’ve decided to join us long term – to help you pursue fun activities, hobbies and stay involved in the community.
- Our community provides a warm and personalized atmosphere.
- Transportation is available from local hospitals and to physician appointment.
- Transitional Care services for community placement.
- Helping to maximize the rehab potential.
- Meaningful Activities.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Jackson Manor is seeking a full time BUSINESS OFFICE MANAGER at their 90 bed skilled nursing community located in Jackson, MO.
The primary responsibility of the BUSINESS OFFICE MANAGER is to direct the overall administrative activities.
- Direct and coordinate the functions and activities of the business office
- Submit claims for all payer types accurately and timely in accordance to Vivage policy/protocol, and in compliance with all state and federal regulations.
- Monitor and collect Account Receivables. Report delingquent accounts to the Nursing Home Administrator.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma. (AA Degree in Business Administration preferred but not necessary.)
- Prefer 1-3 years experience of nursing home business office functions.
- Must have knowledge of insurance procedures, contracts, etc., covering business transactions.
- Must have strong computer skills, system applications, knowledge of spreadsheet applications, and other office equipment.
- Must have an understanding of Long Term Care rules and regulations.
- Must maintain confidentiality and integrity.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully when personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies, and the general public
- Must possess the ability work harmoniously with and supervise other personnel.
- Must be able to communicate policies, procedures, regulations, reports, etc., to personnel, residents, family members, visitors, and government agencies
Jackson Manor is is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!