Business Office Manager (BOM) / AR - Valley View
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- US-CO-Canon City
- Category (Portal Searching)
At Valley View Care Center, we are dedicated to providing for the whole person, not jsut the disease. We understand the need for focusing on personalized services conducive for care and healing. In addition to providing short-term rehabilitation, we provide long-term care services for those individuals requiring specialized behavioral care.
Valley View blends the need for a structured, stable environment and promoting an atmosphere of belonging through resident-centered care. We feature a wide variety of activities to keep residents active, stimulated and spiritually satisfied.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently ,Valley View Health Care is seeking a Full Time BUSINESS OFFICE MANAGER (BOM)/ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE at their 61 bed skilled nursing community located in Canon Ctiy, Colorado.
The primary responsibility of the BUSINESS OFFICE MANAGER (BOM)/ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE is to direct the overall administrative activities following current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities. You are entrusted to guarantee the highest degree of quality care will be provided to our residents at all times.
- Medical Billing Knowledge
- Willingness to work as a Team
- Adjust to constant changes
- Ability to handle a fast paced environment
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma. (AA Degree in Business Administration preferred but not necessary.)
- Must have, as a minimum, 1-3 years’ experience of nursing home business office experience.
- Must have knowledge of insurance procedures, contracts, etc., covering business transactions.
- Must have knowledge of office machines and equipment.
Valley View Care Center is proudly a managed facility of