Business Development Director
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Vivage Senior Living is currently seeking a Business Development Director to join our dynamic post-acute healthcare organization in Denver, Colorado.
The Business Development Director works with the Chief Business Development Officer (CBDO) to identify and develop strategic business partnerships, formulating strategies to best position the organization and its managed senior communities in the evolving healthcare market place, and assist in delivering innovative programs for the organization business platform.
Reporting to the CBDO, the candidate will work with a cross-functional team in developing strategies and business cases, structuring partnerships, and driving strategic initiatives to grow our post-acute healthcare business locally and nationally. Specific focus for this role initially will be on social media expansion, new payer models and related contact management, and innovative market differentiation strategies to secure preferred partner status with acute and primary care, as well as commercial payer providers.
A successful person in this position possesses and performs the following qualities, traits and attributes:
- Successfully identifies and creates new business opportunities and partners and develop methodology to create awareness about our leading organization and its services.
- Experience in the development, assessment, and structuring of new partnerships and markets.
- Understanding of post-acute healthcare payment models and value drivers, including managed care.
- Strong data analytical and financial modeling ability.
- Outstanding verbal & written communication skills, including public speaking and article submission experience.
- A strong self-starter who is able to work independently to develop and follow up with new business opportunities.
- 10+ years of experience in healthcare, 5 in post-acute healthcare settings serving skilled nursing care services.
- Business Development/Strategy experience at a Regional or Corporate level.
- A demonstrated knowledge of understanding post-acute healthcare and the importance of knowing the preferences and needs of today’s senior and younger individual with disabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare, public health administration, nursing, or related field.
- Previous experience as a Licensed NHA or Assisted Living Director a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled.
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!