- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Customer Service/Support
Highline Rehabilitation and Care Community offers one of Denver’s premiere post-acute rehabilitation programs for fast recovery and return to home. Our 36 spacious Post-Acute Transitional Care suites, complete with a state-of-the-art therapy gym, private entrance, upscale amenities offer a complete recovery program tailored to your personalized needs. If you are a guest staying for post-acute rehabilitation, our concierge program will tend to your individualized needs including personalized shopping, transportation, etc. Highline also features a secure memory care environment.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Highline Rehabilitation and Care Community is seeking a full time ADMISSIONS COORDINATOR at their 135 bed skilled nursing community located in Denver, CO.
The primary responsibility of the ADMISSIONS COORDINATOR is to assist in obtaining required information and admit residents in an efficient manner following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities. You are entrusted to ensure that the highest degree of quality care can be provided to our residents at all times.
- Assist with admissions process for residents and families 85% of time.
- In the absence of the Community Relations and Admission Director, assume the authority, responsibility, and accountability of directing the admissions department
- Assist in interviewing residents, guardians, or sponsors and obtain required admission information and signatures.
- Provide residents with admission information packet (e.g., resident rights, notice of privacy practices, admissions contract, etc.)
- Collect, assemble, and check admission papers.
- Prepare identification records for residents.
- Assist in maintaining a current listing of all residents and assigned room numbers. Provides copies of such listing to nursing service, management, government agencies, and personnel.
- Forward completed medical records to the Health Information/Medical Records Department.
- Abstract information from records as authorized/required for insurance companies.
- Review and explain to the resident, and/or guardian, room rates, billing procedures, guest privileges, resident care procedures, etc.
- Assist with maintaining a resident waiting list.
- Assist with implementing Marketing Plan tactics to include special events targeted at community education, establishing facility as the expert in skilled nursing, specialty programs, and rehabilitation care.
- Assist with Monitor and evaluate customer satisfaction surveys
- Demonstrate a passion for caring as evidenced by interaction with co-workers, residents, families, and visitors.
- Perform all other duties, as assigned.
- Must possess a valid and unrestricted Driver’s License.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must have advance computer skills
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully when personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must be able to communicate policies, procedures, regulations, reports, etc., to personnel, residents, family members, visitors, and government agencies/personnel.
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.
- Must be knowledgeable of computer systems, system applications, and other office equipment.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or GED.
- On-the-job training provided.