Activities Director - Cottonwood
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
At Cottonwood Care Center, we are dedicated to enhancing the lives of those we serve. Whether the need is for short-term rehabilitation or for an extended period of time, it is our goal to exceed the expectations of our residents by providing quality care and exceptional service. We measure outcomes and successes that are focused on areas our residents, family members and employees consider important. We welcome you to come take a tour and see the difference at Cottonwood Care Center.
Care Cottonwood also provides recognized care for those living with mental impairments in a non-secure environment
- Mental Health services.
- Psychiatrist services.
- Medication management and education.
- Staff escorted outings to community.
Our management company, Vivage Senior Living, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. Vivage Senior Living is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Cottonwood Care Center is seeking a full time ACTIVITIES DIRECTOR at their 109 bed skilled nursing community located in Brighton, CO.
The primary responsibility of the ACTIVITIES DIRECTOR is to plan, organize, develop, and direct the overall operation of the Activity Department following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities. You are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; 2 years college coursework preferred.
- Certified theraputic rec specialist.
- 2 years experience as an Activities Director in the last 5 years
- CTRS or other bachelor’s degree in a related field is acceptable in lieu of AD Certification.
- Must possess a valid and unrestricted Driver’s License.
Cottonwood Care Cmmunity is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!