Activities Associate - Parkmoor Village Healthcare Center
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- US-CO-Colorado Springs
- Category (Portal Searching)
At Parkmoor Village, we measure outcomes and successes based on what our residents, family members and employees consider important. We welcome and encourage you to take a tour to see and experience the difference at Parkmoor Village. We are dedicated – whether you are staying with us for only a few days or have decided to join us long term – to help you pursue possibilities and continue to stay involved in lifelong community activities and events.
- Our neighborhoods provide a warm and personalized atmosphere
- Complimentary Therapies include Massage and Aromatherapy
- Pets are welcome and are part of your recovery – ask about our Pet Program
- Transportation is provided from local hospitals and to physician appointments
- Transitional Care services for community placement
- Memory Care services provided
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Parkmoor Village Healthcare Center is seeking a Full Time Ancillary Aide at their 125 bed skilled nursing community located in Colorado Springs, CO.
The primary responsibility of the Ancillary Aide is to assist the Activities Director in planning, organizing, developing, and directing the overall operation of the Activities Department.
- Stocking of resident rooms and floors
- Attention to Detail
- Taking Residents out for smoke breaks
- Must be outgoing and capable of running activities.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully when personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Must possess the ability to work harmoniously with and supervise other personnel.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or its equivalent.
Parkmoor Village Healthcare Center is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!