Activities Associate - Cottonwood Care Center
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Category (Portal Searching)
At Cottonwood Care Center, we are dedicated to enhancing the lives of those we serve. Whether the need is for short-term rehabilitation or for an extended period of time, it is our goal to exceed the expectations of our residents by providing quality care and exceptional service.
We measure outcomes and successes that are focused on areas our residents, family members and employees consider important. We welcome you to come take a tour and see the difference at Cottonwood Care Center.
Care Cottonwood also provides recognized care for those living with mental impairments in a non-secure environment
- Mental Health services
- Psychiatrist services
- Medication management and education
- Staff escorted outings to community
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Cottonwood Care Center is seeking a full-time ACTIVITIES ASSOCIATE at their 110 bed skilled nursing community located in Brighton, CO.
The primary responsibility of the ACTIVITIES ASSOCIATE is to assist the Activities Director in planning, organizing, developing, and directing the overall operation of the Activities Department.
- Assist in developing, maintaining, evaluating, and directing the activity programs.
- Participate in community planning related to the interests of the facility and the needs of the residents and their family.
- Coordinate activities with other departments as necessary.
- Assist in the scheduling of activity care plans and assessments.
- Observe resident attendance, mood, behavior, and degree of involvement.
- Must be at least 25 years of age and possess a valid and unrestricted Driver’s License.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully when personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Must possess the ability to work harmoniously with and supervise other personnel.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or its equivalent.
Cottonwood Care Community is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!